The DS1922L "Thermochron" iButton is a rugged, self-sufficient temperature data-logger that has an internal 3-volt Lithium battery, RAM, ROM, Real-Time-Clock (RTC), temperature sensor and a unique and unalterable laser-etched address.
The device measures temperature and records the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate.
A total of 8192 8-bit readings or 4096 16-bit readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1s to 273hrs can be stored.
When logging is complete, data is downloaded to
a PC via a 1-Wire™ interface using an iButton probe and 1-Wire to USB or COM port adapter.
- Rugged 16mm stainless-steel can
- Measures temperature in 0.5°C or 0.0625°C increments
- Temperature range -40°C to +85°C
- Accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C with Software Correction
- User-programmable intervals from 1s up to 273hrs
- Logs up to 8192 consecutive temperature measurements
- Programmable high and low alarm trip points
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Water resistant - 1 meter under water for 30 days
Thermochron, iButton, and 1-Wire are registered trademarks of Dallas Semiconductor.